- 中（英）文履歷表。（並請註明：學術專長及可開授課程，學術著作目錄（如為TSSCI、SSCI、SCI (E)、EI、AHCI、THCI Core期刊文章請註明）。
- 申請截止日期：112年7 月31日（週一）
Job Opening Announcement (Department of Sociology, National Chengchi University)
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor position
Department of Sociology
College of Social Sciences
National Chengchi University, Taiwan
The Department of Sociology at National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei, Taiwan (http://www.nccu.edu.tw/en/about) seeks applications for a Tenure-Track position of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor. The appointment will begins on February 1, 2024. The main tasks of a full-time faculty member include research, teaching and public service. In addition, a strong command of oral and written skills in both Mandarin and English is required.
NCCU, one of the leading public research universities in Taiwan, has 9 colleges excelling in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Commerce, Science, Foreign Languages, Communication, International Affairs, and Education. Most of its faculty members were educated in North America or Europe. Taipei, where NCCU is located, has been consistently ranked as one of the “most livable” cities in Asia.
The Department welcomes candidates from all subfields of sociology and other related disciplines. We particularly welcome candidates with strong interdisciplinary research experiences. The candidate must hold a PhD at the time of the appointment. Qualified applicants should send the following documents in PDF format:
(1)Application form, please download here: Application form.docx
(2) Curriculum Vitae,
(3) Up to five selected major publications (which may include the dissertation) within the last five years,
(4) Four sample course syllabi, including at least one Chinese- and one English-taught courses,
(5) Photocopy of the certificate of doctoral degree or other certifying documents （like a formal letter from his/her supervisor or department, university） to confirm that the applicant will receive the Ph.D. degree by the end of December 2023.
(6) A PhD transcript,
(7) PhD dissertation
(8) Photocopy of teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C, if available.
Items (5)-(7) are required for applicants without full-time teaching experiences. Foreign academic credentials and related certifications should be authenticated by Embassies & Missions abroad of Republic of China (Taiwan).
The job interview will be held in Early September after the shortlist of candidates is determined.
Please send all application materials to Ms. Shiaoling Chang no later than July 31 (Monday), 2023 by E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org. For any question, please contact Ms. Shiaoling Chang.